Idletimeout patch

Jani Jaakkola jjaakkol at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Aug 20 23:38:55 EST 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Kevin Steves wrote:

> thanks.  here's the patch against current portable CVS with KNF and

I don't know what is KNF :(

Is there anonymous access to portable CVS? I think in
http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html
only the openbsd cvs tree is mentioned.

> cleanups.  i wonder if this could be shortened by eliminating
> max_time_seconds and using max_time_milliseconds?

Maybe it could be shortened, but then it would need to worry about
integer overflows in max_time_milliseconds with very long idle timeouts
(if I did not miscalculate, it would be 24 days).

- Jani