ssh_identification error

edwin pua edgpua at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:03:37 EST 2001

      i do have a Redhat7.0 with
open-ssh-2.9 installed together with
openssh-server-2.9 and openssh-clients in my linux
server.

      i used the default configuration under
/etc/ssh/sshd_config. but when i ran ssh -v
root at x.x.x.x, it doesn't establish a connection and i
have this error:  ssh_exchange_identification
connection closed by remote host.

      i'm using secureCRT3.3 on my window machine to
login to my server.

       is there anything that i need to configure on
my sshd_config? i'm currently using the default
config.

edwin