Problems with aged passwords (Red Hat 7.x, OpenSSH 2.9.x-3.0. 2p1)

Bluth, Gunnar Gunnar.Bluth at drkw.com
Thu Dec 20 04:30:55 EST 2001

Ooops, I missed that one, sorry.
I'll see if it helps.

Thx.

Nick

	Nick (Gunnar) Bluth
	Linux Systems Administrator
	Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
	Dresdner Bank AG
	Global Business Services     <mailto: gunnar.bluth at DrKW.com>
	IT Operational Integrity     Voice:  +49 69 263 57913  (97000 -
57913)
	Jürgen-Ponto-Platz 1         Fax:    +49 69 263 16994  (97000 -
16994)
	D-60301 Frankfurt am Main    Mobile: +49 172 8853339

	Linux Admin Team:     <mailto: DrKWlinux at DrKW.com>
	Linux Support Team:  <mailto:DrKWfftlinuxsupport at DrKW.com>

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to