Killing the builtin entropy code

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Dec 21 13:31:34 EST 2001

Just so long as we can pull together decent documentation for
all the options they have after the code removal.  I know I'll
be looking at doing PRNGd/OpenSSL mix soon then on my aging Solaris and
NeXT boxes.

BTW Damien, I assume this is your Christmas present to yourself.  So
enjoy.  I won't stir. =)

- Ben