SCP slow transfers

SBrennan at eircom.ie SBrennan at eircom.ie
Thu Feb 1 01:58:30 EST 2001

Hello,

I'm running openssh 2.3 on AIX 4.3.3.  SCP file transfers are extremely
slow. I am achieving a transfer rate of approx 170 kbs on a 100/mb network.
Using native ftp I can achieve up to 10 times that rate.   Any suggestions ?

Regards                 \|/
                           (@^@)
Seán Brennan  <mailto:sbrennan at eircom.ie> sbrennan at eircom.ie

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software