OpenSSH 2.4?

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Feb 1 10:32:23 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Pekka Savola wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Earlier, there were some talks about a pending 2.4.0 release.  Apparently
> that didn't happen ;-).  Are there any new plans for a new release any
> time soon?

Time table was pushed back.=)  I'll defer to Markus as to when he
think OpenBSD will release a 2.4.0.

BTW.. I just commited a reorder patch.  All the bsd-*, fake-*, next-*,
and cygwin* files have been moved to openbsd-compat/.  (Something I've
been wanting to do for months <smile>.)  So if anyone has problems let
me know.

Current list of problems I know of:

* Cray & HP/UX -- sigaction vs signal
* SCO w/ native compiler -- No sftp-server due to lack of 64bit
* NeXTStep -- Report it's broken, no verification yet. (No compile
		warnings)
* DG/UX -- regcomp/regexec issues(?)

?? More ??

- Ben