DG/UX R4.20MU05 port of 2.3.0p1

David Dulek ddulek at fastenal.com
Thu Feb 1 11:54:22 EST 2001

A small tweak to the pcre libraries and a small tweak of the config.h and the
Makefile and I believe I have a working version of OpenSSH 2.3.0p1 for DG/UX.
 Now that I have it compiled I need to take it over to the test box to
actually run the daemon.  The client seems to work great though.

--

Dave Dulek