OpenSSH 2.4?

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Feb 2 22:09:42 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

[..]

> That helps, thanks. However, includes.h does include bsd-*.h files
> without explicitly mentioning the openbsd-compat directory, as in
>
> #include "bsd-nextstep.h"
>
> I think it's better doing it everywhere the same so I would change
> ssh-keyscan.c this way:

My main concern was include space clashes.  If you have a <sys/queue.h>
that is bogus and if we are only refering to the header as "queue.h"
we may end up picking up stuff we did not want.  Which is why I
did it that way.

Maybe it would be better to rename queue.h to fake-queue.h  then we
would not have to worry about such things.

- Ben