OpenSSH 2.4?

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Mon Feb 5 06:25:34 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> BTW.. I just commited a reorder patch.  All the bsd-*, fake-*, next-*,
> and cygwin* files have been moved to openbsd-compat/.  (Something I've
> been wanting to do for months <smile>.)  So if anyone has problems let
> me know.

SCO Open Server 3
Feb 3 CVS

The reorder patch adds another -L which breaks the linker.
gcc -o ssh ssh.o sshconnect.o sshconnect1.o sshconnect2.o log-client.o readconf.
o clientloop.o -L. -Lopenbsd-compat/  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/u
sr/local/ssl -lssh -lopenbsd-compat -lintl -lz -lsocket  -lgen -lsocket -los -lp
rot -lx -ltinfo -lm -lcrypto
ld crtbegin.o: too many -L options, 6 allowed
gmake: *** [ssh] Error 1

Do we really need -L/usr/local/ssl ?
It's not needed here.
Does anyone know why it's there?