sftp client

Jos Backus josb at cncdsl.com
Tue Feb 6 16:54:11 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 04:40:23PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> There is a quick and dirty way you can do this now, it probably
> wouldn't be too much work to make this into a real commandline mode:

I see, just like regular ftp. I'll definitely fiddle with this (I work on a
project at work which could easily take advantage of this mechanism) when the
next release arrives.

Thanks again,
--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        "Modularity is not a hack."
                          _/  _/   _/                -- D. J. Bernstein