sftp client

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Tue Feb 6 23:55:16 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 02:11:24PM +0200, Roumen Petrov wrote:
> Lutz Jaenicke wrote:
>

> > Hmm, I just wanted to download the snapshot, but on
> >   bass.directhit.com
> > I am only asked for username/password authenication for "c1hvd"...
> >

> hmm !?!?!,
> ---------------------------------
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> cd `dirname $0`
> pwd
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at bass.directhit.com:/cvs login
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at bass.directhit.com:/cvs co openssh_cvs
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at bass.directhit.com:/cvs logout
> ---------------------------------
> just pres enter for password

http://bass.directhit.com/openssh_snap/

 Authorization box opens up and asks for username/password...
 Some days ago it did work.

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.

Apache/1.3.14 Server at c1hvd.directhit.com Port 80

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/