sftp client

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Wed Feb 7 20:41:42 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 02:28:44PM -0500, Rob Hagopian wrote:
> Yep, my fault (I was protecting other pages on the site), it should be all
> fixed now!
> 								-Rob

Sorry, the problem is still not solved. When testing make sure to exit
Netscape, as it caches authentication data and there is no other way to
re-initialize than exiting.

I have switched to CVS access now.

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/