add scp path to _PATH_STDPATH

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Wed Feb 14 12:06:35 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Kevin Steves wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Tim Rice wrote:
> : I have a good patch in my 2.2.0p1 code that I can bring forward.
> : I probably will not be able to work on it until the weekend.
>
> how was it different from the patch i posted?

[patch snipped]

It sets the default patch to be same as rshd (on platforms I know)
It only adds to the PATH if the path to scp is not in PATH.
And it displays what the PATH is going to be at the end of configure.
And it works correctly if you chang any of these.
  --prefix=PREFIX         install architecture-independent files in PREFIX
  --exec-prefix=EPREFIX   install architecture-dependent files in EPREFIX
  --bindir=DIR            user executables in DIR [EPREFIX/bin]
  --with-default-path=PATH Specify default $PATH environment for server

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net