SCO 5.0.5 setluid patch

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Fri Feb 16 09:46:31 EST 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, svaughan wrote:

> Sorry it took me a while to get some free time this week :-)
>

> below is the small patch for SCO 5.0.x. to set the luid. I have tested it
> out and it seems to work good. I won't have access to a solaris box for a
> little while to test out the setauid(), so I didn't include that.
>
> +       AC_CHECK_FUNC(setluid, [AC_DEFINE(HAVE_SCO_SETLUID)])

I think the setluid test should be done in the main AC_CHECK_FUNCS()
section and
	+ #ifdef HAVE_SETLUID
	+       /* Sets login uid for accounting*/
	+       if(setluid(pw->pw_uid) == -1)
	+               perror("Unable to set luid!");
	+ #endif /* HAVE_SETLUID */

It's not really SCO specific.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469