Kerb5 Support?

Brian Cully shmit at kublai.com
Fri Feb 16 10:58:19 EST 2001

         Hey, I just subscribed to this list, so apologies in advance if
this has been asked already (although I haven't found mention in the
archives after a cursory search).

         I notice that there's no Kerb5 support in 2.3.0p1. Is anyone
working on getting support in there for v1 and v2 connections, or is this
something I'm going to have to do myself?

         Also, I've just completed SecurID patches for 2.3.0p1 (v1 connects
only, ATM, I'm still looking at how to get v2 working on the client and
server), who would I go to in order to get 'em checked out and imported
into the tree if possible?

-bjc