[beldridg at best.com: Re: [fw-wiz] SecureID vs Certificates]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Sat Feb 17 03:40:24 EST 2001

Hmmm...

	You guys aware of this project to incorporate Smart Cards into
ssh-agent?  I remember hearing about some stuff for OpenSSL, but I don't
recall hearing about this on the OpenSSH list or on the Muscle list.
This would be a really nice thing...  :-)

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

----- Forwarded message from beldridg at best.com -----