OpenSSH 2.5.0p1

Mark D. Baushke mdb at juniper.net
Sun Feb 18 13:52:47 EST 2001

Would it make sense to have configure copy (or symlink) the
login.{c,h} and pty.{c,h} to ssh-login.{c,h} and ssh-pty.{c,h} and
have the files that need them include the ssh-{login,pty}.h ?

This way the correct files are in our repository until they are
renamed in the OpenBSD sources, but the portable version uses them
as if they were under the new names.

I really do NOT like the -I/usr/include trick as it does cause pain
when using gcc as the compiler.

	-- Mark