Solaris and Latest snapshot (2001-02-21)

Devon Bleak devon at admin2.gisnetworks.com
Wed Feb 21 13:12:46 EST 2001

all i use is protocol 2...  someone else will have to verify v1 for
sure, but i believe in the original email about this issue the author
said that it was only broken when they were forcing version 2.

anyways, i tested the snapshots from around the 15th (first email on the
issue appeared) on bass.directhit.com and:
20010215 works.
20010216 is broken.

devon