OpenSSL + OpenSSH version problems

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Feb 21 19:14:31 EST 2001

Hello all,

OpenSSL 0.9.5a and 0.9.6 are incompatible, causing weird errors.
I'd like to get a check for this in the RPMs.

However, now I want to make sure whether anyone has experienced problems
with RHL 0.9.5a OpenSSL libs vs. the 0.9.5a ones provided at openbsd.org?

Ie: is it enough to check like '= 0.9.5a' or do you have to check '=
0.9.5a-xyz'.

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"