Lets try this push again.. 2.5.1p2 bugs left.

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Feb 22 18:21:21 EST 2001

Things that are still outstanding:

1) Solaris/Redhat/HPUX  session.c  patch.  I've not seen a ya or na on
Kevin's pam patch from the Solaris group.

2) Odd Redhat/Debian scp/ssh issues.  .. I'm baffled, and I can't
replicate the bug.  Nor have I seen anything remotely like it reported.

3) SCO.. Is it happy yet for compiling? =)

Completed:

1) mdoc2man.pl .. Commited into contrib/ directory.  In the semi-near
future either we need a patch to configure.in to support it directly.

2) SCO setluid patch commited (Verify please).

Anything else I'm missing for brokeness that was introduced between
2.3.0p1 and 2.5.1p1 that needs to be corrected?  I'm expecting that
2.5.1p2 will stand for a long time.  So speak up now.  I want to put p2
to rest with the next week and half so we can catch back up with the
OpenBSD tree and head on to bigger and better problems. =)

Sorry, Kevin.. I'll get you the patches for the website by tomorrow
evening I ended up being called away for the night. <sigh>

- Ben