Packet integrity error. (34)

douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com
Thu Feb 22 23:05:51 EST 2001

> could you please try this patch?

> +                     screen_flag = (packet_get_protocol_flags() &
> +                         SSH_PROTOFLAG_SCREEN_NUMBER;

The compiler  (IBM AIX VisualAge C++) threw out the above two lines.  I
added a close bracket and it compiled fine.  Initial testing shows that
this has solved the problem connecting from SecureCRT, using ssh1 and X11
forwarding.  I will let you know if I experience any problems as I find
them :-)

Thanks for your help,
  Doug Manton, AT&T EMEA Commercial Security Solutions

               E:  demanton at att.com
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy"