Lets try this push again.. 2.5.1p2 bugs left.

Chuck Hartley hartley at smart.net
Fri Feb 23 00:10:05 EST 2001

Under older Redhat (i.e. 5.2) the make fails. There was a message on
here
before I subscribed about it with no replies, but I am seeing it too.
Looks
like something from signal.h is not being included. I only looked at it
briefly
last night at about midnight so I didn't figure out exactly what is
going
on there. But I did want to confirm the problem the other guy was
seeing.

Chuck