Kerberos/GSSAPI support

Nathan Rawling nrawling at firedrake.net
Fri Feb 23 02:38:36 EST 2001

I'd like to publicly state that these patches work well for me, and I
would like them incorporated into the distribution.

The lack of K5 support in the OpenSSH distribution has been a continuing
headache for me too.

Nathan

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Paul B. Henson wrote:

> Simon Wilkinson <sxw at dcs.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > My patches for SSH version 1 Kerberos 5 support (heavily based upon
> > work done by Dan Kouril) are now available from
> > http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/ Is there any interest in
> > integrating these into the distribution? If so, I'd be happy to update
> > them to the development version.
>
> I for one would definitely be interested in seeing these patches
> incorporated into the distribution. one of the main reasons I have not yet
> upgraded to openssh has been the lack of stable Kerberos 5 support.

Nathan Rawling      nrawling at firedrake.net       KC8BOA
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings,
   they did it by killing all those who opposed them."