Compile problems with 2.5.1p1 and older Linux boxes

Mike Seid nojunk13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 18:37:18 EST 2001

Pekka Savola wrote:
: On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Chuck Hartley wrote:
: > Under older Redhat (i.e. 5.2) the make fails. There was a message on here
: > before I subscribed about it with no replies, but I am seeing it too. Looks
: > like something from signal.h is not being included.
:
: Red Hat Linux 5.2 (w/ all errata applied) builds just fine w/ 2.5.1p1
: here.

That was me.  It turns out that sigaction.h isn't included in signal.h
for some reason.  I had to manually insert it to get it to work.
Someone else emailed me with the same problem.

BTW: I'm using gcc-2.7.2.3.

Mike