Lets try this push again.. 2.5.1p2 bugs left.

Jim Knoble jmknoble at jmknoble.cx
Fri Feb 23 07:55:52 EST 2001

Circa 2001-Feb-22 14:42:15 -0600 dixit mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org:

: On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jim Knoble wrote:
:
: > 4) Figure out whether we want to update contrib/redhat/sshd.init or
: >    not.
: >
: Hmm..I'd rather hold off on any major changes unless I know they will
: not bite us in the ass later on.

There's a minimal set of changes that i suggested earlier on (last
week, maybe?) which may still be useful in this context.  [Searches...]
Ah, here we go: