Lets try this push again.. 2.5.1p2 bugs left.

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Fri Feb 23 17:17:18 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org wrote:

> Things that are still outstanding:
>
> 3) SCO.. Is it happy yet for compiling? =)

It's compiling on Open Server 3 and Open Server 5

However on Open Server 3
tim(trr)@sco42 40% ssh uw213
Couldn't restore privileges
Hmm, that comes from entropy.c
I'll look deeper whin I have more time.

On Open Server 3 & Open Server 5 the version 2 protocol has a problem.
The stty modes are not set correctly.
tim at soyo:~> ssh -2 sco504
tim at sco504.int.multitalents.net's password:
Last login: Thu Feb 22 19:31:28 2001

        With Enhancements by Multitalents

                                         You have mail

                                                      The first time, it's a KLU
DGE!
    The second, a trick.
                        Later, it's a well-established technique!

-- Mike Broido, Intermetrics

                            tim(trr)@sco504 1%

> Completed:
>
> 1) mdoc2man.pl .. Commited into contrib/ directory.  In the semi-near
> future either we need a patch to configure.in to support it directly.
>
> 2) SCO setluid patch commited (Verify please).

Doesn't seem to be working.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net