X11 display issues

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Feb 24 12:54:21 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Wendy Palm wrote:

> you are, of course, correct.  i knew that, but did it wrong anyway.
>
> here is a resend, in a more proper format-

I'm applying most of this.  I'd perfer to put the NO_X11_UNIX_SOCKETS
defines in the  configure.in.  If you could let me know what what the
correct target-host section is I'd be grateful.

Out of interest, how large of a patch are we looking at to sync Cray
support up to the Portable tree, and is it fully functional?

BTW, if you ever have a spare Cray feel free to send it about 2 miles
south of your Eagan branch.. I'd be happy to play on one.=)

- Ben