Lets try this push again.. 2.5.1p2 bugs left.

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Feb 25 07:49:28 EST 2001

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 10:36:54AM -0800, Tim Rice wrote:
> > "-lskey" is linked after "-lintl", but references strftime() -> library
> > order has to be reversed, -lskey first.
>
> The attached patch to configure.in should fix your linking problem.

Yes, works.

> >  - sshd has some problems (calling with ssh.com 1.2.27, but the same
> >    with openssh client):
>
> Hmm, It's working here with both openssh client and ssh 1.2.27
> But I'm not compiling with skey support.

Tried w/o skey, but no difference (besides skey not working anymore):

debug: Doing challenge reponse authentication.
debug: No challenge.
debug: Doing password authentication.
gert at greenie.muc.de's password:
debug: Requesting pty.
debug: Requesting shell.
debug: Entering interactive session.
Received disconnect from 193.149.48.161: Command terminated on signal 11.
debug: Calling cleanup 0x9dbc(0x0)
debug: Calling cleanup 0x19464(0x0)
debug: Calling cleanup 0x1e898(0x0)

sending a single command ("ssh host id -l") works and gives the expected
result.

Signal 11 is SIGSEGV.

... will debug.

gert