Port forwarding control patch

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue Jan 2 01:43:11 EST 2001

Hi,

I'd like to bring this up again as there has been discussion about 2.4.0
patches.  Getting something this big in would probably delay the release
too much, but something similar should be considered for 2.5 then.

A lot of people would like some control over port forwarding.  Florian
Weimer's patches (http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/files/openssh/) are one,
rather "big" approach at the problem.

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"