SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 port

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Jan 4 05:02:26 EST 2001

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Markus Friedl wrote:

> why skip building sftp-server?
> just use 32 bit instead and check wether this is enough.

Mainly because I was not keen on going through the sftp-server.c code and
adding in a bunch of #ifdef to ensure the right thing happen on compilers
that lack 64bit int.  (Since I don't have access to such a machine to
verify the patch) I look at this as a stop gap until either someone
from the SCO community writes such a patch or I break down and do it some
evening (which won't be for a while).

But I'll add it to the TODO list incase someone is looking for a
project. =)

- Ben