OpenSSH 2.3 on Tru Unix: Problems

Tobias Burnus burnus at gmx.de
Fri Jan 5 01:27:25 EST 2001

Hi Damien,

> > (A) AS SERVER
> > The authenification via .ssh/known_host doesn't work.
> > I have the same sshd_config as on FreeBSD (OpenSSH 2.2.0), where it works.
> ~/.ssh/known_hosts isn't for user authentication. You want
> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys and ~/.ssh/authorized_keys for that.
Which I actually have (I mixed the file names), but still: It doesn't
work to this True Unix computer whereas it works with OpenSSH on FreeBSD
and with SSH on FreeBSD and True Unix.

Tobias

--
This above all: To thine own self be true / And it must follow as
the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man.