SecurID patch.

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Fri Jan 5 08:19:21 EST 2001

Theo can you be more specfic?
I have been working on the ssh1.2.30 with securid patch for a while now and
it works fine.
I am in the process of loading your patch on a openssh2.3 right now and if
your haveing
problems it would be helpful to know what errors your getting.

Donald.Smith at qwest.com IP Engineering Security
303-226-9939/0688 Office/Fax
720-320-1537 cell