OpenSSH 2.3 on Tru Unix: Problems

Tobias Burnus burnus at gmx.de
Fri Jan 5 20:05:12 EST 2001

Hi,

> > Which I actually have (I mixed the file names), but still: It doesn't
> > work to this True Unix computer whereas it works with OpenSSH on FreeBSD
> > and with SSH on FreeBSD and True Unix.
> What are the permissions on the .ssh/authorized_keys{,2} files?

Now they are -rw------, but it still doesn't work.

At home I have (had):
-rw-r--r--    1 tob      users         680 Mär 30  2000 authorized_keys

i.e. I shouldn't affect the client. And on a FreeBSD I have OpenSSH 2.2
and I had no problems at all as client and as server.

Tobias
--
This above all: To thine own self be true / And it must follow as
the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man.