Path to config files in manpages

Christian Kurz shorty at getuid.de
Wed Jan 10 06:04:41 EST 2001

Hi,

I just noticed that the path to some config files in the manpages get's
replaced during the build of the debian package with the pathes which
are used during the build. This is not good, since the path will not be
the same for the enduser, who installs the deb. Is it intented that the
pathes in the manpage get generated during compilation and should I know
generate a script for debian to fix them?

Ciao
     Christian
--
While the year 2000 (y2k) problem is not an issue for us, all Linux
implementations will impacted by the year 2038 (y2.038k) issue. The Debian