Login using ssh without password

Phuonganh N Nguyen pnnguyen1 at west.raytheon.com
Thu Jan 11 10:07:11 EST 2001

Hello,

I'm having a problem trying to use ssh to login from my machine with
server_user as hughes to myself with server_user as hughes.  I have no
problem using rlogin - no password required.

How do I use ssh to login from my machine as hughes at pnguy to myself with
the same server_user (hughes) (etc. ssh pnguy) without a password
required.  My .rhosts, .shosts in /users/hughes/.ssh directory contains
a "+" signed to alllow from hughes to hughes server_user without
password when I use rlogin.

My name is P(Ann) Nguyen and my e-mail is pnnguyen1 at west.raytheon.com.

Please e-mail to me or call at 714-446-4470.

Thanks
P(Ann) Nguyen