BSafe toolkits for implementing RSA public key algorithm

Gordon Fritsch GORDONFR at Attachmate.com
Thu Jan 18 11:51:36 EST 2001

Has anyone had any experience with any of the BSafe toolkits that are
available and contain support for the RSA public key algorithms? I would
like to use one of RSA's toolkits in a port of a Windows OpenSSH client that
I am working on, in order to avoid any licensing issues from RSA. Can anyone
recommend a good toolkit? I understand that there a number of them, such as
BSafe SSL-C, SLPlus, SSLRef, etc.

thanks,

Gordon