Detection of identical file doesn't work for localhost:

Theo E. Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Tue Jan 30 23:31:24 EST 2001

That is exactly what I was going to say.  I run sshd in a chrooted environment
to provide secure "virtualized" CVS repository and a few other services on one
of my machines.  I really don't like the idea of OpenSSH thinking it knows
better than I do.  If I type localhost:/path/to/file, that is what I mean.

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E  2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F