INSTALL

Satish Kikkeri Satish at coronanetworks.com
Tue Jul 17 08:43:34 EST 2001

Hi ,
I'm new to openSSH and this environment as such. I had a few questions.
1. Do I need to follow the INSTALL to do the installation of the code.
2. Can I pick and choose the files (i.e., I only need the ssh
client/agent/server and don't care much about the secureFTP and others).So,
what are the files and the dependancies associated with this.
3. I tried to just compile the files in LIBSSH_OBJ, SSH_OBJ,SSHD_OBJ for the
ssh part. Am I on the right track. Do I need anymore files.
4. Also, is config.h an "autogenerated file". How about the specific .h
files like "openbsd_compat/.." files.

I'm trying to port this to VxWorks.

-Satish