[patch] GNU/Hurd compatibility patches

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Mon Jul 23 03:39:32 EST 2001

We already rejected this patch as it distrupts too much code for no good
reason (Look back on the marc archives).  If Hurd decides to be POSIX
compatable; we will be happy to accept patches for them.  But from
what I'm reading on the Hurd summary mailinglist it may be a long time.

Until such time they will have to maintain their own version.  Or come up
with a better way of handling their inconsistance behavior.

- Ben