Updated Cray patch against openssh SNAP-20010725

William L. Jones jones at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 27 01:56:44 EST 2001

I made the change based on the following logic:

  1) If you have HAVE_SIGACTION then the signal is handler is not reset and
     thier is no need to reset it in the signal handler.
  2) If you don't have HAVE_SIGACTION then the signal handler may or may not
     be reset.  So I do the save thing a reset it.

Since SIGACTION is a POSIX standered I can depened on 1.

Case 2 insure that this code will work the same as it always does if
you don't have SIGACTION.

I really want to keep as many special out of the openbsd code as I can.

Bill Jones