authorizedkeys2 for a DHCP based client

Lukas Ruf ruf at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 4 20:24:24 EST 2001

Dear all,

My Problem: I cannot get authorizedkeys2 working such that I do not need
    to supply a password.

My Configuration:
    A Linux server with OpenSSH2.9p1 and a fixed IP-Address.
    A Linux client with OpenSSH2.9p1, DHCP based, so altering names, but
    the hostname is set no to be adjusted to the DHCP-address.  So, the
    canonical hostname is not the same as the one which is submitted by
    ssh.

My question:
    Does anyone know how to solve such a problem -- reading the man
    pages could not lead me to the solution.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf                        Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Office: ETZ-G61.2                             Computer Engineering and