Not an OpenSSH Feature Request

douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com douglas.manton at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 5 08:00:31 EST 2001

I am not going to put my 2 cents in about added features.  I just
appreciate the reams of technical support the OpenBSD developers offers us
for the code they give us for free.  $400 for an F-Secure license?  I have
my OpenSSH T-shirt!

My request will add zero bytes to the OpenSSH code base, not even in the
contribs directory.

Could the subject lines on the mailing list begin with something like
[OpenSSH]?

I don't know about anyone else, but once you are subscibed to a zillion
mailing lists and want to prioritise (OpenSSH at the top, naturally) it
would make life easier.  I am not too fussed, but I thought this might
break the monotony of "Re: authorized_keys2 directory idea" ;-)

Keep up the good work.

  Doug Manton, AT&T EMEA Commercial Security Solutions

                E:  demanton at att.com