authorized_keys2 directory idea

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Jun 5 21:46:58 EST 2001

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 12:21:50AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 03:40:58PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > If any of you put in 1% of the work Markus has put in, we would listen to
> > you.
> >
> > Am I being harsh?
> >
> > Yes.  Am I being realistic?  Yes.
>
> Just the same as in many projects. Many demands, no help.

While I originally wanted to stay out of this discussion, I just want to
point out that many of the people actually discussing here *have*
contributed - by testing "foreign" architectures and providing patches
(or at least input), or by offering patches that haven't been included.

So that's not really fair.  The help *is* there, but it is rejected (in
case of the features being discussed).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de