setproctitle

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jun 6 08:06:28 EST 2001

It has been talked about in the past, but no one has gone out of their way
to actually do the work.  It would be nice if setproctitle() worked on
majority of the platforms instead of on just one or two.

Just for some of us.. it's well.=) Not been a high priority item.

I'm willing to accept a patch to fix this.

- Ben