ssh & pipe

Philip Spencer pspencer at fields.utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 16 04:48:02 EST 2001

Sorry, I forgot to include the -n flag in my examples.

Previous pipe problems in openssh were indeed cured by adding -n as
you suggest, but this current problem is occurring even with the -n option.

Thanks for the reminder, though. The -n was in the original script that
was failing, but I forgot it when generating the test-case examples.

But alas, even with the -n the test-case examples still fail. :(

- Philip.