[Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE: 2.9p1: HP-UX 10.20 utmp/wtmp handling broken?]

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jun 20 22:34:12 EST 2001

At this point I can only verify that it's true for OpenBSD, but it is not
true for Linux.  I have a sneeking feeling that if I were to try it under
Solaris it would mimic Linux (I'll try it when I get to work).  My only
reason for this belief is I think PAM may actually handle utmp/wtmp clean
ups if the application does not.

- Ben