pam session in linux port

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sun Jun 24 02:28:04 EST 2001

I never saw a reponse from Damien, and there is a nagging voice in the
back of my mind about this topic, but for the life of me I can't find in
the archives what it was.

If it's agreed that it should be done as soon as sort out re-install
issues under Linux I'll add it to both -HEAD and the 2.9 branch.

As for any patch since 2.9 was released.  It seems most of us have gotten
backed up, and I plan on going back through (about 40 some of emails
patch suggestions that looked valid) and weeding through what should be
applied to and what should be reworked and proposed to the OpenBSD team.

- Ben