ServerSide ACLs for -L type port forwarding

Reza Naima reza at loudcloud.com
Tue Jun 26 04:49:45 EST 2001

I have a need to add some server-side ACL functionality to the way ssh
handles port forwarding.  For a first pass, I want to be able to
restrict -L port forwarding to localhost on the server only and I want
to be able to specify the ports on Server.

I was wondering if there would be any desire to incorporate said changes
back into the main development tree?  If so, are there coding guildlines
available somewere.

Thanks,
Reza

p.s. I havn't yet subscribed to the list, so please Cc me with any