Update of SRP patch

Tom Holroyd tomh at po.crl.go.jp
Tue Jun 26 19:42:38 EST 2001

I have uploaded a new release of the OpenSSH (portable) SRP patch.
This version is vs. the 20010625 openssh_cvs; there are no other changes.

You can find it here:

http://members.tripod.com/professor_tom/archives/
http://members.tripod.com/professor_tom/archives/OpenSSH-srp9.tar.bz2
http://members.tripod.com/professor_tom/archives/OpenSSH-srp9.patch.bz2

The tarball is the whole thing with the patch applied.  There are also .gz
files in that directory.  Tripod makes you left click on .gz files but it
doesn't recognize .bz2 so you can (must) right click...

The sig of the OpenSSH-srp9.tar file (note not compressed) is:

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"I am, as I said, inspired by the biological phenomena in which
chemical forces are used in repetitious fashion to produce all
kinds of weird effects (one of which is the author)."
	-- Richard Feynman, _There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom_