Ack...OpenSSH no longer compatible with SSH 1.2.26 clients?

Brian Kuschak brian.kuschak at skystream.com
Thu Mar 1 16:20:37 EST 2001

Hi Marc,

I am seeing this exact same problem on OpenSSH-2.5.1p1 compiled on a
PowerPC.  The same code compiled for an x86 machine works fine.

Your messages on the list didn't seem to indicate any resolution to this
problem.  Have you figured out how to make it work?

checksum: 2d2711e2
stored checksum: 2d2711e2
checksum: 72f2b13c
stored checksum: e230f836
Disconnecting: Corrupted check bytes on input.

Thanks,
Brian Kuschak

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Damien Miller wrote:

Marc G. Fournier                                 marc.fournier at acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                            Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"

  Log in / Log out
  About MARC
  We're Hiring!
  Want to add a list? Tell us about it.